Bendigo Train Station
The Bendigo railway station is the terminus of the Bendigo line and opened on 21 October 1862. The station was rebuilt after being destroyed by fire on 23 December 1965. In recent time an uplift to the façade is been done to rejuvenate the historical station and buildings. A standout of our work is where our Façade team made (inhouse) elevators shafts external grates cladding, a remarkable feat of precision. Other installations include black powder aluminium blades and interlocking cladding across the walk way and the panelling along the ramps on both sides. The work done here will stand the test of time, as the marksmanship by the Wild Façade team was remarkable.
Aluminium Blades, Aluminium Grates, Colorbond Mini Rib and Interlock Panels.
Cladding to footbridge and life sharfts.